Searching the WWW:
ATV Table of Contents
Submit a New Site
Frequently Asked Questions
David M. Sander, Ph.D. (firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in developing a WWW site for your lab or organization, please feel free to contact me for any needed advice and/or assistance.
Other Lists of WWW Links for Virologists
Medical / Biologically -Related
- Directory of Medically Related Internet Sites - with topics from A To Z (from Anatomy to Virology)
- MedExplorer - Medically Related Search Engine - The goal of MedExplorer is to provide a medical/health related web site search engine. This is a free service with no membership or registration required, and is available to health care professionals, patients, and general users alike. MedExplorer offers 28 Categories (with further Subcategories) over 60 newsgroups and MedExplorer Classifieds.
- BioExchange.com is a bio-pharmaceutical network integrating community features, advanced e-commerce functions, scientific tools, directories & an advanced career board for Life Science professionals.
- SciWeb - The Web Site for Life Science Professionals - SciWeb is a central repository of information and communication services to the life science industry. SciWeb offers free access to useful databases, employment listings, web directories, public discussion groups and data services aiding the life sciences, the pharmaceutical, medical diagnostics and the biotechnology industries. SciWeb provides services for the design of web sites for interested groups and offers low cost computer hosting facilities for secure web sites.
- PathMax - is a comprehensive metadirectory of WWW sites pertinent to pathology education, including sites of interest to those practicing in the field of medical microbiology.
- The Antibody Resource Page The page is designed for both experts and novices alike. It includes links to educational websites about antibodies, links to on-line companies (more than 30) that sell antibodies and antibody-related products, links to antibody-related databases, essays on antibody-related topics, and more.
- Health-related Web servers from the World Health Organization
- The Bio-Web - Compact directory of web bio-resources: sequence analysis tools, journals, companies catalogues, institutions and other sites of biological interest.
- Biology Resource Centers Gopher List
- BioGlobe's List of Biotechnology Resources
- Medical-Gov Links Loads of Medical Links... Genetics, Lots about VeloCardioFacial Syndrome and many resources for special education, disABILITIES and government.
- Superdoc's Home Page containing information pertinent to physicians using the Internet, with a primary care bias, links to other medical sites, and more
- SugeryConcerns.com - With great articles covering all areas of health and medicine, from Allergies to Trauma.
- BioMedNet Home Page
- BioSpace: BioTech Internet Links
- Health: Diseases and Conditions
- Health-related Web servers - from the World Health Organization
- Other Health Resources on the Internet
- List of Interesting Web Sites For Biologists
- Link to the Clearinghouse for Subject Oriented Internet Resource Guides at the Univerisity of Michigan
WWW Searching Options
Home | Table of Contents | FAQ
Submit a New Site